Afternoon in the Point Ellice Garden - 1pm-4 pm $15 per person, Children under 12 are free!
- Come in for a concert by Devon McCagherty and the Stomp Club at 1:30
- meet and greet with the author of The Olden Days Locket , Penny Chamberlain
- talk about BC's 150 years with Dave Obee
- have one piece of jewellry or gold piece appraised for Free!
- "Ask the Experts" questions about early immigrants to Victoria, heritage architecture, and early Victoria.
- door prizes! ice cream! croquet!
- a sampling of Point Ellice's scrumptious scones with cream as well as tea or lemonade
- At 4pm there will be a presentation by the co-editors of The Trail of '58. Join Mark Forsythe and greg Dickson of the CBC's
Almanac program for stories they researched on the contribution of the Gold Rushes to the formation of BC and Victoria!
Gold Rush Dinner in the Point Ellice Garden - 5pm $50 per person -
Although reception starts at 5pm, guests are allowed to attend the afternoon's activites included with their ticket.
Wine served by saloon ladies intiates the evening followed by a four course dinner with authentic dishes of the day. There will be a silent
auction, draw prizes and outstanding cello music. Dressing up is a encouraged--those who arrive in costume will get a special ticket for a surprise gift! Please remember to bring a coat or small blanket as we will be dining al fresco, as many miners did.
For Tickets, please call 250-385-5578