3cups blueberries, fresh / frozen
3 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
1. Peel limes & lemon, being careful to take only the colored part of the peel, not the white.
2. Slice the peel into strips.
3. Put the peel into a small saucepan and cover with water. Boil for 15 minutes then drain.
4. Place the berries, sugar, juice of the limes and lemon, boiled peel and the ginger into a large non-reactive saucepan.
5. Cook over medium heat until the mixture reaches the jelling stage (220 F). Ladle into clean sterilized jars.
6. Seal according to manufacturer's instructions.