We have 1 pet-friendly suite - same rules apply to guide dogs.
We welcome quiet, well trained, and well mannered pet dogs and service dogs in luxury suite #2
No cats, or other animals allowed.
We ask you to not leave them alone at any time. Please ensure your pet will not get anxious by the presence of other guests.
Rules: Pets must:
- if you show up with a pet without having made prior arrangements it is likely we will turn you away and you will lose your entire reservation payment
- not to be on the beds, blankets, towels, or furniture; $200 damage deposit forfeited
- not to be washed in the bath tub ... some people actually need to be told this ☹️
- bring your own crate, or basket
- be leashed, or carried at all times when bringing on, or off the property
- not allowed in the dining room, or on the dock, or hanging out on the property - even if leashed - there are 2 parks right here to walk your dog
You agree to be responsible for any damage done by your pet. Please do not hesitate to talk to us 1-800-730-4790 about your pet to ensure all your expectations are met.
An extra "person" charge of $35 per pet per night will also be applicable to your pet and/or service dog to offset extra cleaning and associated costs. All reservations made with pets included are prepaid and non-refundable. We often have asked other guests for their consideration, often making concessions in advance of accepting your booking. Pets may not be brought to the breakfast table out of consideration for other guests.
- Minimum 2 night prepaid non-refundable bookings - some exceptions made
- We will consider 2 pets on a case-by-case basis.
- We will not accept more than 2 pets - and then only on a case by case basis
- Only the luxury suite is designated as our pet-friendly suite - we will remove the area rugs - (laminate floors)
- A $200 pre-authorization will be obtained on your credit card at check-in which we will release upon confirmation at check-out that your pet has not been on the bed, furniture, towels, or blankets