Any of our luxury waterfront B&B suites may be rented as vacation rentals on a weekly basis. Weekly housekeeping service included. More frequent service can be arranged.
- Family Suite #3 is our largest studio apartment with a queen bed plus 2 twin beds in the loft. Features include: gas fireplace, LCD wide-screen high-definition TV, free broadband internet access and wi-fi, extra-long tub and shower, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery, dishes, sink, cook tops and private roof-top terrace. This suite can accommodate up to 4 persons. 3 persons remains a very comfortable arrangement, however, it is our preference to limit 4 person rentals to families with children. It is generally not our desire to have 4 adults in this suite. Exceptions and arrangements for short term overnight visitors can be made.
- Luxury Suite #2 is our "standard" luxury suite with all the amenities of suite 3 except "roof-top" access is to a common area roof-top terrace. This suite has 1 queen bed plus 1 twin bed in the loft ideal for children and/or young adults.
- Honeymoon Suite #1 is the corner suite closest to the water with 270 degree views. It too has all the amenities of room #3 plus the private roof-top terrace is closest of the 3 suites to the ocean. This suite has 1 king bed and a claw-foot Porcher Calavari Rainbath luxury soaker tub you'll never want to get out of.
Vacation Rental Accommodation Rates based on DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
|Weekly Rates||Room 1||Room 2||Room 3||3rd and 4th Person|
|November through April||$625||$525||$585||+ $100 per week ea|
|May through October||$1290||$990||$1110||+ $100 per week ea|
All suites have vaulted cathedral ceilings. Use of our private dock with courtesy canoes and kayaks remain included, as do our courtesy bicycles.
Next door to Hatley Park and it's unique micro-climate that enjoys some of the warmest winter weather in Canada. WATERFRONT luxury studio apartments located on the 120 acre Esquimalt Lagoon Migratory Bird Sanctuary nestled amidst 600 acres of old and 2nd growth forest with extensive hiking trails. Peak bird-watching from November through March. Galloping Goose cycling trail access. Canoes, kayaks & mountain bikes supplied free of charge. Enjoy a nature and outdoor winter lifestyle in Victoria beach combing, cycling, walking and watching nature from your suite.
All suites include:
- Widescreen TV and DVD player
- gas fireplace and radiant floor heating
- Wi-fi plus CAT5 free broadband internet connection
- table and chairs, leather sofa chairs, ceiling fans, kitchenette
- iron and ironing board and common area laundry facilities
- Rooms #1 and #3 have private balconies, Room #2 has access to the huge common balcony
Weekly and/or monthly Vacation Rental Policies: Any of our 3 self-contained luxury waterfront suites may be booked as a Vacation Rental (without breakfast served).
Special prices and arrangements, including an additional room #4 have also been made for our neighbour, RRU | Royal Roads University, and Victoria's Information Technology Q College students and faculty.
All vacation rental reservations:
Prepaid 100% (exceptions made for repeat guests) - No cancelation policy.
Receive a 25% discount coupon to our local White Spot restaurant which you can use repeatedly during your stay for all of your meals.
Call 1-800-730-4790 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org