Birds of a Feather Bed & Breakfast in Victoria was established in February, 1997. Since we opened over 30,000 happy guests have left wonderful stories about their stay here in our guestbook. We often take a moment to reflect on some of these comments, and the delightful guests who have entered our lives by staying in our B&B.
The reputation of our B&B continues to attract more repeat guests and referrals from our guests each year. In 2007 we also came to the attention of Frommer's and have remained recommended ever since.
Birds of a Feather was voted "Most Loved" B&B in Victoria, and also came in First Place as the "Most Loved" in the overall category "Hotels and B&Bs" Categories were later split up and today Birds of a Feather remains in #1 position for B&B's.
370,000 votes from 49,000 people from 290 cities around the world for 2,500 nominees in 22 Categories! Birds of a Feather was one of 58 nominees in the "Hotels and B&Bs" category and received a total of 1,357 votes out of 13,733 votes in this category.
Below are a list of some of our accreditations and awards. We hope that you too will plan a stay with us. We promise to make it an experience you will always remember.
- 2017 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- 2008 - 2011 Recommended in Frommer's Vancouver and Victoria Travel Guide (no longer published)
- 2004 - 2017 Inspected & Approved by British Columbia Bed & Breakfast InnKeepers Guild
- 2003 - 2017 Selected one of Canada's Top B&B's by CIBC Aventura Travel
- 2002 - 2017 Bed and Breakfast Canada Best West Coast B&B Experience Award
- 1998 - 2017 GoldKey Inns Distinguished InnKeepers Award
- 1997 - 2017 Tourism BC Inspected and Approved Accommodations
Since 2003 Birds of a Feather continues to be selected one of Canada's top B&B's by CIBC Visa Aventura Travel Rewards and added to their Rewards Choices for point redemption.
Video tour of Birds of a Feather Victoria Ocean Lagoon B&B