Rates fluctuate with season & availability $139 to $225
NOTICE Suite 2 has a loft with 2 twin beds. We have adjusted our prices to take in to account that the loft will not be used with a double occupancy / two person reservation, however, if you do require the use of a bed in the loft there will be a $35 cleaning surcharge to at least cover some of the extra 2+ hours of deep cleaning & laundry required for the loft. If you book more than 2 people the price is already automatically adjust to account for this.
Suite #2 - (706 sq ft.) is our Luxury suite purpose built to offer couples upscale creature comforts at a more modest price. This suite is situated between the family suite and the honeymoon suite. Not to worry though as the sound-proofing design (back to back bathrooms and closets) and the construction (2x6 off-set framing, 5/8" drywall on rebar, sound-bat insulation, laminate flooring with underlay on top of concrete floors) has been taken to the extreme. Your privacy is assured.
The bathroom features a custom oversize Maxx soaker tub with a moulded back-rest and a vertical rainshower. The tile floors are warmed with radiant floor heating.
A signature queen bed with down pillows and down duvets will ensure a good night’s rest. A whisper-mode ceiling fan controlled by you provides constant air-circulation.
Two soft chocolate leather sofa armchairs are set in front of the gas fireplace. Read your favourite book or watch your favourite show or DVD on the wide-screen Samsung HDTV.
Unlike the other two suites this one does not have its own private balcony, however, has complete use of the huge outdoor common area rooftop terrace decorated with oversize ceramic planters and flora.
- Kitchenette: microwave, fridge, built in induction cooktop, toaster, coffee-maker, dishes, cookware and BBQ
- Views: partial and mix of ocean, lagoon, city, Olympic mountains, trees
- Free Wi-Fi; Free Parking, Free Netflix movies
- signature Queen bed, Sealy Posturepedic luxury Euro-top mattress, down pillows, duvets: (ALLERGIES? - down and feathers can be switched upon request)
- 2 twin beds in loft
- over-size Maxx soaker tub with rain shower. Heated bathroom floor tiles
- LCD flat panel HDTV
- blue tooth smart phone radio docking station;
- outdoor patio furniture set on common area roof-top terrace
- walk-in closet and full size dresser, full length mirror
- top-down/bottom-up blinds for maximum versatility
- 2 armchair sofa seats and table
- iron and ironing board, hair-dryer, bathrobes
- 17’ cathedral ceilings and ceiling fan
- gas fireplace + radiant floor heating
- desk & chair
- bird spotting scope and binoculars
- 4 persons max. - this suite is ideal for 2 persons, however, the loft - accessible with a rolling library ladder - accommodates 2 more people (+$35.00 ea)