Not suitable for children under 12. Everyone under 18 must be accompanied in the tub by an adult. Not intended for local friends not staying here with you. Not wanting to attract the 1-night local party crowd. See details below.
Honeymoon Suite - available 24 hours
Apart from us, the owners using it with an awareness of other guests, proximity to the honeymoon suite necessitates guest use be given to the honeymoon suite after 9:00 pm. Use by others might otherwise disturb those in the honeymoon suite.
All Suites - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Daytime access until 9:00 pm is available to everyone on a first come basis. Late evening hours are reserved for the Honeymoon Suite. Just like with our canoes, kayaks and bicycles none of our guests have ever been disapointed with access to our shared ammenities. The average stay in the tub before it gets too hot is under an hour per use.
Imagine sitting in a sheltered hot tub with your loved one mere steps from the water's edge in the middle of a Migratory Bird Sanctuary. Birds of a Feather gives flight to such imagination.
Perched over a flower bed our 36 jet hot tub commands many unique views. The city lights of downtown Victoria, and the outline of Alaska-bound crusie ships sparkle across the bay.
Be with Nature. Swans, blue heron, kingfisher, sandpiper and a host of their cousins preen and drink right in front of you at the creek's mouth. November through March is North America's migratory birding season. Our backyard - the Esquimalt Lagoon - is designated a federally protected Migratory Bird sanctuary! Bufflehead ducks and many other seabirds fly south to escape the colder winters up north.
There's more. Look to your left and there stands Hatley Castle & Gardens and in the 600+ acre mostly old growth forest. Fisgard Lighthouse (1860) & Fort Rodd Hill (1895) is seen more to your more distant right. Smell, listen and see. Experience hot tubbing the Birds of a Feather way..
The worse the weather the more enjoyable the experience of being massaged in the sheltered tub.
- Solar Shower
- 36 jets with 6 types of therapeutic nozzles with 6 adults seating
- Enjoy a vibrant foot massage from the low-profile foot dome.
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- High Energy Efficiency design
- Cool-down seat makes it easier and safer to enter and exit the spa
- Automated Covana Gazebo: small footprint - keeps children out of harms reach - no struggles lifting the lid
- Please shower before use and help us keep the water as pristine as possible for everyone. We also regulary dump / refill the water.
- Do NOT Adjust the temperature.
- Feel free to use the bathrobes in your room. Clean towels at the tub.
- Alcohol totally fine - please use plastic glasses supplied in your suite.
Low Energy High Efficiency quality system using as small a footprint as possible.
This self-contained sheltered hot tub with automated gazebo is a stand alone unit with privacy screens