Not intended for local friends not staying here with you. Not wanting to attract the local party crowd. See details below.
Honeymoon Suite Only - available 24 hours
COVID-19 necessitates guest use be given EXCLUSIVELY to the honeymoon suite and not shared with other guests.
- must be booked with exclusive "hot tub use" option which includes a 15% hot tub drain / flush / deep cleaning fee
- minimum 2-night booking - exceptions made for repeat guests on a case by case basis
- if you book multiple rooms including the honeymoon suite then all guests in your party may use the hot tub
- alcoholic beverages permitted when using
- No, your visiting friends not staying here may not come and join you
- Privacy roll-down screens
Imagine sitting in a sheltered hot tub with your loved one mere steps from the water's edge in the middle of a Migratory Bird Sanctuary. Birds of a Feather gives flight to such imagination.
Perched over a flower bed our 36 jet hot tub commands many unique views. The city lights of downtown Victoria, and the outline of Alaska-bound crusie ships sparkle across the bay.
Be with Nature. Swans, blue heron, kingfisher, sandpiper and a host of their cousins preen and drink right in front of you at the creek's mouth. November through March is North America's migratory birding season. Our backyard - the Esquimalt Lagoon - is designated a federally protected Migratory Bird sanctuary! Bufflehead ducks and many other seabirds fly south to escape the colder winters up north.
There's more. Look to your left and there stands Hatley Castle & Gardens and in the 600+ acre mostly old growth forest. Fisgard Lighthouse (1860) & Fort Rodd Hill (1895) is seen more to your more distant right. Smell, listen and see. Experience hot tubbing the Birds of a Feather way.
The worse the weather the more enjoyable the experience of being massaged in the sheltered tub.
- 36 jets with 6 types of therapeutic nozzles with 6 adults seating
- Enjoy a vibrant foot massage from the low-profile foot dome.
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- High Energy Efficiency design
- Cool-down seat makes it easier and safer to enter and exit the spa
- Automated Covana Gazebo: small footprint - keeps children out of harms reach - no struggles lifting the lid
- Please shower before use and help us keep the water as pristine as possible for everyone. We also regulary dump / refill the water.
- Do NOT Adjust the temperature.
- Feel free to use the bathrobes in your room. Clean towels at the tub.
- Alcohol totally fine - please use plastic glasses supplied in your suite.
Low Energy High Efficiency quality system using as small a footprint as possible.
This self-contained sheltered hot tub with automated gazebo is a stand alone unit with privacy screens