Weekly & Monthly Vacation Rental Holiday Suites in Colwood / Victoria
Any of our luxury waterfront B&B suites may also be rented as vacation rental self-catering holiday homes on a weekly basis. Breakfast is NOT included - there are fully equipped kitchenettes in each suite. Weekly housekeeping service included. More frequent service can be arranged.
- Discounted 10% Weekly rates will display in the "BOOK NOW" section when available when booking a minimum of 5 nights
- Discounted 25% Monthly rates will display in the "BOOK NOW" section when available when booking a minimum of 1 month - Snowbirds
- Family Suite #3 is our largest studio apartment with a queen bed plus 2 twin beds in the loft. Features include: gas fireplace, LCD wide-screen high-definition TV, free broadband internet access and wi-fi, extra-long tub and shower, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery, dishes, sink, cook tops and private roof-top terrace. This suite can accommodate up to 4 persons (1 couple & 2 individuals). By arrangement a 5th person could sleep on a self-inflating premium Air Bed.
- Luxury Suite #2 is our "standard" luxury suite with all the amenities of suite 3 except "roof-top" access is to a common area roof-top terrace. This suite has 1 queen bed plus 1 twin bed in the loft ideal for children and/or young adults.
- Honeymoon Suite #1 is the corner suite closest to the water with 270 degree views. It too has all the amenities of room #3 plus the private roof-top terrace is closest of the 3 suites to the ocean. This suite has 1 king bed and a claw-foot Porcher Calavari Rainbath luxury soaker tub you'll never want to get out of.
All suites have vaulted cathedral ceilings, private entrances, and heated floors. Use of our private dock with courtesy canoes and kayaks remain included, as do our courtesy bicycles.
Next door to Hatley Park and it's unique micro-climate that enjoys some of the warmest winter weather in Canada. WATERFRONT luxury studio apartments located on the 120 acre Esquimalt Lagoon Migratory Bird Sanctuary nestled amidst 600 acres of old and 2nd growth forest with extensive hiking trails. Peak bird-watching from November through March. Galloping Goose cycling trail access. Canoes, kayaks & mountain bikes supplied free of charge. Enjoy a nature and outdoor winter lifestyle in Victoria beach combing, cycling, walking and watching nature from your suite.
All suites include:
- Widescreen TV
- gas fireplace and radiant floor heating
- Wi-fi plus CAT5 free broadband internet connection
- table and chairs, leather sofa chairs, ceiling fans, fully equipped kitchenette
- iron and ironing board and common area laundry facilities
- Rooms #1 and #3 have private balconies, Room #2 has access to the huge common balcony
- Shared natural gas BBQ
- Shared waterfront hot tub
All vacation rental reservations are Prepaid (exceptions made for repeat guests) - The total price of the reservation will be charged at booking. If cancelled 100% of the total price of the reservation will be retained. Prices are based on double occupancy with an extra charge of $35 / person / night.
Call 1-800-730-4790 or email