COVID-19 Pandemic Safety B&B
Please wear a mask or face covering when interacting in person with ourselves and other guests.
- Maintain 6 feet / 2 metres of distance from others not in your bubble.
Our 5-step B&B Deep Cleaning Protocols
Step 1: Prepararation
- Ventilate the space before and during cleaning
- Use disinfectants approved for use against COVID-19
- Wash or disinfect hands, and wear a mask and gloves while cleaning
Step 2: Cleaning - Removing dust and dirt from surfaces
- Sweep, vacuum, dust, and/or mop areas before sanitizing
- Wash all dishes and laundry at the highest heat setting possible
- Wipe down hard surfaces with soap and water
Step 3: Sanitize with chemicals to reduce bacteria on surfaces; doorknobs, TV remotes, etc.
- Spray high-touch surfaces in each room with an approved disinfectant spray
- Let the disinfectant stand for the length of time specified on the product label
- Allow the surface to air-dry
Step 4: Checklist
- Refer to the best practices in each room-by-room checklist to make sure that all areas are cleaned and sanitized between each stay
Step 5: Reset
- To help prevent cross-contamination we finish cleaning and sanitizing a room before replacing items for the next guests
- Wash hands and replace gloves before replacing guest supplies, linens, and cleaning kits
- Safely dispose of, or wash cleaning supplies and protective gear
- Don’t re-enter a room once it’s been sanitized
- Empty and/or clean your equipment (e.g. vacuum, microfibre cloths) between each turnover